"The Shift" by Janet Royko, Music by Ty Klassen

We are working on a play that will be a process of reality creation. Collaboratively we can produce a play reflective of what we passionately want to bring in for the human race.


There was theatre with powerful influence in the 60's-70's. What we need to connect people with a vision in our days, is a presentation with poignant impact. Not the same concepts as back then, rather what we are holding in our common thought. We are no longer isolated individuals, we are CONNECTED.



Saturday, February 22, 2014

2014

It has been a period of time since I began this blog....would love to see where my ideas have gone.  Contact me to let me know if my  ideas are making an impact in some way in other parts of the world.  arrowlea@live.com

No comments: